Interview dates and times are now posted on the website. You can open it with this link:
Interview Schedule - 'To Be Posted'
Be sure to bring all these materials in this order in your manila folder(which you can get from me):
2. Signed Contract
2. Student log with all initials
3. Help Wanted Ad
4. Cover Letter
7. Onsite questionnaires
- Only need one copy for the evaluators, but make sure you attach the corrected resume, cover letter and application to the red marked ones.
- Come prepared and dressed professionally.
- These are your evaluation checklists: Evaluation Checklist
- Don't forget to place your thank you letter in your portfolio on the day of your interview!